Thursday 16 October 2014

Coming Home! Update Time!

On Saturday I'm finally coming home from Tokyo!!!!! I'm so happy to be getting out of this flaming shit heap.  It's been kind of hard to keep up with content creation when I'm being shunted around various hotels from week to week but now that I'm coming home hopefully I'll be able to go hard and get shit done.

So the first big thing is the Euro Truck 24 Hour Marathon that got donated for.  I was planning to do it during my second week in Tokyo but due to shitty hotel internet it never got done.  One of the first things I plan to do when I get back is set a date for the marathon so keep an eye on the Facebook page or my twitter to find out when that's going to go down.

The second thing is a little mini speed run marathon since I've not been able to stream anything at all and I fear that I may have gone a little rusty.  I'll be doing my first one-man speed-a-thon where I speed run 5 games (Silent Hill, Hotline Miami, Ys, Megaman X and They Bleed Pixels) back to back.  Don't expect any records to get broken but I'm hoping I'll be able to get back into the swing of things for when I start my nightly streams up again.

Depressingly I haven't done a play through for YouTube since Outlast which was a long long time ago, so when I get back I'll be thinking up something to do for the channel.  I'm willing to listen to suggestions but please remember that your suggestion may be considered more closely if there's a charity donation with it.

So that's all for now, keep up the support and keep up the donations!

No comments:

Post a Comment