Tuesday 7 August 2012

Some blog updates

OK! Now that I've dealt with a personal issue and I've had some free time, I've been doing some stuff, not big stuff but it's something

First of all, I just wanna remind everyone they can follow me on twitter.  I'm @Taurinensis and I use it to say when I've posted and I usually put my little gaming comments on there too.

The second thing I did was set up an email account for this blog.  The address is identitygaming999@hotmail.co.uk so feel free to send a message, hate mail, requests for games to review etc.

The final update is that I've been playing around with streaming and recording videos.  I've come to the realisation that commentating videos games as I'm playing them is actually quite difficult.  Sure, I could do it technically, but I want it to be interesting, you know?  On top of that I'm having some issues with my streaming software, so there wont be any of that until I iron out the kinks. 

The twitter name and email I'll put on the sidebar after posting this.  I do have a TwitchTV account, but I won't put that up until I have a good stream available.

No comments:

Post a Comment