Friday 28 September 2012

Saturn Month: Finale Buildup

Well, September is due to end real soon, and that means it will be the end of Saturn Month.  This is coming as a bit of a shame for me, because I didn't really do as much as I wanted, but just because Saturn month is over, doesn't mean I have to stop playing Saturn games, so you'll probably see some more stuff in the future anyway.

That said, I wanted to close out with something special, and that's Panzer Dragoon Saga.  Not only is this my personal favourite Saturn game, but it's also my personal favourite RPG ever, it really is that good.  But for now, I'm just going to leave it at that, because my plan isn't to do a 10-20 minute showcase like all the other videos, I'm going to do a full playthrough of this 4 disc beast. 

I'm hoping to start recording it on Sunday, so keep your eyes out for that, if you have never heard of this game, you're in for something truly special, watch this space.

In the mean time, have the opening cinematic, because I don't plan to be showing that when I start.


No comments:

Post a Comment