Wednesday 14 August 2013

Where have all the updates gone?! Probably going back to Japan

I'm not sure if I mentioned it on the blog or not, but I was planning to go and live in the UK for a little while.  Anyway, after much discussion and thought, it seems like it would be a better idea if I just went back to Japan.

What does this have to do with the blog?

Well, nothing really, but over the last few days there haven't been many updates because I've been neck deep in documents trying to sort everything out, it's a shame that moving to another country isn't as easy as just packing a bag and hopping on a plane.

Anyway if updates are slow, I've not abandoned this charity effort, I'm just extremely busy, thanks for the cooperation and a charity donation or two would definitely cheer me up!

There should be more proper posts tomorrow as I can just settle down and wait for shit to process now.



No comments:

Post a Comment