Sunday 18 August 2013

Another 24 Hour Stream Incoming! Counter Strike: Global Offensive

Right, do you remember that 24 hour Final Fantasy stream?  Well I'm doing another one but this time it's with some other buddies and it's with Counter Strike Global Offensive.

That's right folks, 24 solid (almost) hours of Counter Strike Global Offensive being streamed directly to you.  It will be taking place from 8am CEST on the 25h (Sunday) to 8am CEST on the 26th (Monday) so come down and watch me and my buddies click some heads.

I'll try and think up some donation incentives before the day so that we can get our charity on some more, so keep an eye out on the twitch channel. 

Assuming you want to go and get hype, tune in on the 22nd where I'll be streaming some more Final Fantasy games from 9pm CEST at

www.twitch.tv/taurinensis


No comments:

Post a Comment