Friday 8 November 2013

More Updates Regarding Steam and YouTube content

Right, this post isn't going to have a picture because right now my current internet situation is a load of complete bollocks.

Over the last few days, I've been surviving by tethering my iPhone to my computer and using the internet that way.  Up until yesterday it was perfect, but then I went and ran out of usage so now my phone's internet speed has been capped out for the month and it's slow as all hell.

Yesterday I was hoping to upload another episode of Silent Bomber, but with my net now being what it is, it's basically impossible to upload anything without it taking 3 years.

However the good news is that today 2 dudes came over to our apartment and basically set up our internet plan, now all we have to do is wait about a week for the little box to arrive and then I'm golden.

So, expect sporadic updates for a while since my net access is extremely limited.  I'll be at least trying to keep up with daily written posts but it takes so long to do anything that I might just get frustrated and give up, hopefully not though.

Once the internet does come I'll be testing the stream, uploading videos and then jumping right into the Daikatana marathon as soon as I get some free time, so look forward to that.

I still also have a key for F.E.A.R 2 available and I'm willing to give it to the first person who throws a charity donation to the Alzheimer's Society.

Thanks for your patience

No comments:

Post a Comment