Thursday 15 January 2015

Regarding My Speedruns

So if you watch my stream you'll know that a lot of my time spent live on Twitch is with speed runs of various games. The game I've been focusing on the most is Silent Hill but I have other games that I run and other games that I want to start running.

So from this day forward, I will be picking a speed game for the week and streaming that whenever I'm live.  So this week I'm focusing on Silent Hill and next week I'll be focusing on something else for a while.  This is being done for 2 reasons.  The first being that there are lots of games that I want to try running and there are other games that I don't want to lose touch with.  The second is that I'm very worried about burning out on one particular game.  Just before AGDQ started, the idea of even looking at Silent Hill made me groan but after a 2 week break thanks to new year and the marathon I'm more than happy to invest myself in some runs.  I don't ever want to find myself in that position again so I'm going to change my speed game every week.

So, I'll announce the new speed game every Sunday evening (Japan time) on twitter so follow me there @Taurinensis if you want to know whats coming up for that week.  I'll probably rotate Silent Hill with something else for now since I want to work on improving my Good+ and setting a decent Bad+

Also I'm open to people suggesting games for me to run.  If you really want to see me try and run a particular title then make your suggestion with a charity donation and I'll probably start doing it.

Thanks to everyone supporting the stream and Identity Gaming!  Hopefully I'll see you in twitch chat soon!


1 comment: