Monday 6 July 2015

I have Instagram!

I've always said that Instagram is kind of shit and after using it for two days I still kind of think that.  That said, thanks to some influence from the wife, I now have an instagram.

I'll be using it to post 1 picture a day of something either Japan related or something game related so if you want to see that go and give me a follow.

I guess this has the advantage of giving me some more exposure so if I post something cool then be sure to share it or whatever because more viewers to IG means more potential charity donations and that's always a good thing,

My user name is Taurinensis512 so come and check me out and marvel at how many useless fucking hashtags I can apply to a single picture that no one gives a shit about.

No comments:

Post a Comment