Wednesday 23 November 2016

PPAP Can Kiss My Ass

I know this isn't video game related but it isn't very often that some kind of strange viral video from Japan pisses me off THIS MUCH.  If you want to watch it yourself go to YouTube and type in PPAP but I will NOT be linking this abomination of a song on this site.

The song itself is a 50 second ditty created by Kazuhito Kosaka under the alias Piko Taro.  The song consists of the dude doing a stupid dance to some background beat that sounds like he ripped it from one of the preset tunes from a cheap electronic keyboard while he sings about apples and pens in English.  The song is shit, his English is shit and ultimately there's no fucking joke.  HA HA! HE SAID SOME WORDS IN A THICK JAPANESE ACCENT THAT MAKE NO SENSE! SO FUCKIN' FUNNY RIGHT?!  I'm not so much upset with the fact that it exists but it's gotten so widely popular that I just can't understand it.  I mean it got to number 2 on a top 100 list for crying out loud, what the fuck is wrong with people?!

Now maybe I'm a bit more adverse to this kind of shit than most because I work with kids and kids are fucking stupid.  Almost every day at work I will catch one of the goddamn kids yelling "I HAVE A PEN!" then laughing it up like he or she is the height of goddamn comedy.  But kids are stupid so I'm not going to hold that against them.  When I start getting pissed off is when I'm trying to enjoy a meal in a quiet bar with a friend on a Sunday evening and we can't hear our conversation because the next booth full of fucking CUNTS next to us are belting out the song so fucking loud that we can't hear our own damn conversation.

I hope this fad dies and then never returns,  Japan produces a lot of unfunny shit that people seem to give a free pass but this is the worst.  Yes I'm mad, yes I'm petty but fuck you PPAP can inhale the shit from my anus like a hookah pipe.

1 comment:

  1. All lottery winners has a secrets they will never share to the public 90% will keep the secret of their success to the grave, but in this life of no mans own, you have to help others in other for you to gain more help in the future, its been seven years now i have been playing the lottery the highest win i won was $400, Night and day something inner always tell me that there is a perfect way to win the lottery so i continue my search which lead me to Dr. Agbazara the great Spell caster, I read so many testimony on how he has help a lot of people to win lottery and other problems. I contacted him and he also did a lottery ritual for me and in no distance time, i won $1,356,200 (One Million Three Hundred Thousand Dollars), Dr. Agbazara you are my life and all. You can contact him and testify for yourself. His Email on: ( agbazara@gmail.com )

    ReplyDelete