Wednesday 11 July 2012

UPDATES! Sexy new banner and my game collection

So this is going to be a pretty short post since I was going to be raging about Dracula X on SNES, but then stuff happened.

So first of all, the reason you're not getting a picture with this one is because I've just been provided a sexy new banner by my buddy HKM, so big thanks to him for actually giving this blog some originality outside of the standard blogger template.

Now, the reason I'm not doing a proper post today is because I'm in the process of trying to figure out WHAT THE FUCK is going on with my game collection back home.  The post company have managed to lose track of the boxes so they may or may not be stuck in Denmark or something, god knows what's happening, I can't ever get any proper info about anything in this situation.

Tomorrow will be back to normal, for now, enjoy the new banner

No comments:

Post a Comment