Tuesday 3 March 2015

Stream Schedule!

I've been getting a little busy and it's been hard to just stream all willy nilly like I have been doing for the last couple of months so I think it's about time I set up some kind of semi solid schedule for streaming.

Here's the deal, I will be streaming on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays pretty much guaranteed from 10:30pm Japan time until whenever I get sleepy/have to get ready for work.  This isn't to say that streams on other days can't happen but they are not planned and will be a little bonus.

Don't forget to check out the right hand side of this page for a bunch of stream related donation incentives.  I would personally recommend the Mario64 and Megaman related ones, but that's just me

Anyway, sorry for the short post but thanks for the continued support.

No comments:

Post a Comment