Saturday 12 September 2020

October Horror Challenge and 500 Follower Special!


 There are two big events coming to the stream in October and I'll be outlining them in this post

The first is the October Horror Game Challenge.  This involves me making a list of 31 horror games and then attempting to finish all of them before the end of the month.  I'm currently making the list and we will be deciding the play order for these games on September 27th 

The list for these games isn't complete at time of writing this article so feel free to DM me on twitter or twitch if you have suggestions for cool horror games.  If you suggest a game and I don't pick it then fear not, because you can always request it through the usual channels for the stream OR if it's interesting enough I might just decide to play it for myself during a chill stream.

The second big event is a 24 hour marathon of the above horror game challenge during October that will take place on the 17th (subject to change).  This is to celebrate the 500 follower mark for the Twitch channel!  This is a huge mile stone and I'm supremely grateful to all of the people who have watched/followed/supported the stream during all this time.  I feel super lucky to have a community of genuinely interesting and funny people to talk to while I stream and I hope you will all continue to support me and the charity while we creep towards the next milestone of 1000.

Book the dates in your calendar and come join me next month because things are about to get SPOOKAY 

No comments:

Post a Comment