Tuesday 16 June 2015

Well, I was wrong about E3

A few days ago I made a post about how I didn't really give two shits about E3 2015 and that the magic of the show had kind of been lost.  If there is a God he read that post and then decided to smack me down with some of the best announcements I've heard in gaming for a long long time.

At first I thought I was on the right track when the only thing I had caught wind of was Fallout 4.  I understand there are a lot of people who enjoy those games but I'm not a huge fan of modern Fallout but that's another post for another time.  After that though, it was just heavy hit after heavy hit after HEAVY HIT!

Doom, South Park: Fractured But Whole, Shenmue 3 kickstarter (that has already met the goal), Final Fantasy 7 Remake, The Last Guardian are just a few to name off the top of my head and I'm sure the show will deliver more and more awesomeness soon.  Hell, Shenmue 3 alone was enough excitement to have me bouncing up and down like a 10 year old at Christmas but along side all this other stuff it's almost too much to contain.

This is all news I've had given to me by friends watching the streams and keeping up with the news as it hits while I'm at work so I've not had a chance to start digging through all the stuff yet.  I'm sure that once I start looking through there will be some new IP for me to get excited over too so this weekend is going to be very exciting.

The only way E3 could get more exciting at this point would be if someone announced Half Life 3 or some shit.  Fingers crossed for more gaming greatness.

No comments:

Post a Comment