Thursday 11 July 2013

I'm Going to Italy!

Right! For reasons that have absolutely nothing to do with video games, on Saturday I shall be leaving my home in Sweden to go and spend a few days in Italy.  The only reason I thought I'd make this post is so that people don't FREAK OUT if I can't get the time or connecting to update the blog with while I'm there.

So tomorrow I'll be uploading another episode of They Bleed Pixels and we are still on for our 24 hour stream of Final Fantasy games on the 20th, so get your donation wallets ready and prepare for that one.

Also my speed run times are getting smaller by the day, so once I start getting times under an hour, I'll start streaming that too.

If we're lucky the Steam Sale might have started by the time I get back....

No comments:

Post a Comment