Wednesday 31 July 2013

Return of the Stream!

You may have noticed over the last few days that I have not been streaming, well there are a number of reasons for that.

First, and most importantly, the guys over at Speed Demos Archive were doing a charity marathon for Doctors Without Borders that I've been pretty much glued to.  They raised over $250,000 and put on a wonderful display of Speed Running goodness with some particularly memorable moments that I'm sure will go up on YouTube in the near future, so go check out those highlights if you missed the marathon.

The other reason for me not streaming or recording anything is that I've been sick with a pretty bad cold, but I'm recovered now so I'll be back in business this evening!

I'll be streaming from 8pm GMT so tune in for more Final Fantasy 3!

www.twitch.tv/taurinensis

No comments:

Post a Comment