Thursday 25 July 2013

Summer Games Done Quick starts TODAY!

If you've been keeping up with the stream then you may have heard me say that I'm not going to be doing anything for the next few days and that's because of another marathon that starts tonight done by a group that could raise far more money than I ever could.

Speed Demos Archive is doing their yearly summer marathon called Summer Games Done Quick, where they plan to play through about 75 games over the course of 5 days in the hopes of  raising a large amount of money for the Doctors Without Borders charity.

You can watch the stream here

http://marathon.speeddemosarchive.com/

and I think that you should go watch these guys even if you've never watched Speed Running before.  After all, it was the success of Awesome Games Done Quick that inspired me to start my own charity gaming effort and they put on way more displays of skill than I do so fire it up and show some love.  If it wasn't for them, I probably wouldn't be doing this right now so it's time to show some appreciation

No comments:

Post a Comment