Saturday 20 July 2013

Today is the Day! 24 Hour Stream in About an Hour


Today is the day! Starting from about 9:45 Sweden time I'll be streaming Final Fantasy games (mainly FF2) for 24 hours for charity!  So fire up my Twitch channel, come and have a chat or laugh at me when things get difficult or whatever, any support you could show would be much appreciated.

I need to go set up so that will be all, but here is the twitch link in case you didn't notice it on the right there

http://www.twitch.tv/taurinensis

also don't forget that this is all for charity! so send your donations here

www.justgiving.com/identitygaming

none of it goes to me, so donate as much as you can to a good cause.  There are also donation incentives on the stream and I'll add more as the day goes on hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment