Tuesday 24 December 2013

'Tis the season to meet charity goals!

Merry Christmas one and all!

What an appropriate time for this to happen!  The first £1000 goal for identity gaming has been met!  Granted the final donation was made from my Daikatana fail donation except if someone hadn't donated for that marathon in the first place, we'd still be down £25 right now, so for the first time me sucking at something has actually worked out better.

I just want to take a moment to thank EVERYBODY who has donated so far.  If you were just enjoying the content or donated during a marathon, every penny counts and it means a great deal to me so once again thank you so much for all the donations and support for the blog.

So what happens now? Now that £1000 has been raised we just stop there? WRONG!  All it means is that the value has been doubled!  That's right, this time round we're shooting for £2000, so that means more content, more marathons, more streaming and hopefully more donations!

The link for the new donation page can be found here
https://mydonate.bt.com/fundraisers/identitygaming2

So please direct all your future donations to that page!

Now I have to go cook all day and celebrate Christmas and stuff so once again, thank you everyone for all the support and I hope you keep on supporting me.  Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment