Tuesday 16 April 2013

If it aint broken, don't fix it!

I have a YouTube channel where I upload playthroughs and other stuff for your viewing pleasure.  In case you didn't notice the link to the channel on the side of the blog, here it is again.

www.youtube.com/user/taurinensis

Now I have a problem.  Since the start of this blog, this YouTube channel was name "The Identity Gaming Video Channel", it wasn't particularly catchy but it was exactly what it said on the tin.  Now it's been changed to just "Taurinensis", my fucking user name.

I mean this is fine, it's not that much of a big deal but the only reason this shit happened is because YouTube felt that I would just LOVE to use fucking Google+ and made me sync my G+ user name with my YouTube channel user name.

Why do I need to do this? Why do I need to change the name? It was fine the way it fucking was!  On top of that I don't have any intention to ever use fucking Google+ because I don't know 1 single other person that does.

It was 100% fine before, why did you have to go and fuck with it?! Jesus christ

Just to make it blog relevant as well, this is true for games as well.  If you have a formula that works and it's not stale, don't go fucking with it because you'll end up pulling a Google and just pissing everyone that fuck off.

Anyway at the end of the day all the videos are still there, so go watch them.  If you like them, please donate something and if you don't like them, call me something nasty in the comments and donate something anyway.  

No comments:

Post a Comment