Tuesday 12 February 2013

I'm Scared: A Pixelated Nightmare (Including Playthrough)

I'm Scared: A Pixelated Nightmare is a game that was suggested to me a few days ago by a friend, and today I finally got round to playing it.

I'm Scared is a horror game that attempts to fuck with the player in all sorts of strange and fantastic way, and while it's not a super scary game that'll give you nightmares, it is scary enough to make you uncomfortable and send a shiver or two through your body.

It's hard to talk about it at any length since that would spoil things if you were intending to play it, which you can here

http://gamejolt.com/games/other/imscared-a-pixelated-nightmare/10058/

If you can't be arsed to play it yourself, or you're just not good with horror, I played through the whole thing and put it on Youtube, so you can watch me get freaked here instead.



No comments:

Post a Comment