Friday 8 February 2013

Little Blog Update (Upcoming Stuff)

It's been a crazy couple of days and I've been a little bit too busy to actually post something of note, so instead I'm giving a short post on upcoming content just so the folks know I'm not dead

So of course, there will be new Rayman episodes.  I have two sitting on my desktop ready to be uploaded over the course of Saturday and Sunday, so you'll have something to watch this weekend.  Also I've been meaning to do another "Japan Purchases" vlog type thing, since I've got my 2 cents to throw in on my opinion of the Vita

Longer term, the next playthrough I already have lined up, and as you can probably tell from the above picture, it will be Cry Of Fear.  Cry of Fear is a mod for Half Life that a lot of people tell me is really good, and considering it's supposed to be scary I thought I'd give it a go on camera. 

Finally I'm planning to do a short series of videos of the whole "living in Japan" thing, since I figure my experience with the Working Holiday Visa scheme may help someone down the line, so look out for that whenever I can be arsed to film it.

So keep reading, and keep donating!


2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the "Living in Japan" thing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still waiting ...

    ReplyDelete