Tuesday 5 February 2013

Rayman Cages are Bullshit!

I'm not usually in the market for 2 posts in one day, but after slaving over Rayman for the last 2 hours, I need a bit of a vent.

I fucking hate these goddamn things.  The stages are already pretty tough being filled with spikes, pitfalls and the most obnoxiously placed enemies in the universe but on top of having to avoid all that I have to free these little boxes of garbage as well?!

This would be fine if they weren't so goddamn hidden as well.  Some of the shit I have had to do to reach a few of these goddamn cages has almost made me pull my own hair out.  What makes it even worse is that even if you know where they are, it doesn't mean that reaching it is going to be easy.

But no, that's not all, some of these fucking things aren't even visible, and you have to go and trigger them, which adds another layer of bullshit to the whole process. 

I wouldn't even be that annoyed if I didn't need to get them, but to reach the last world and have a crack at the final boss, these things are fucking required, so if I want to beat the game I have no choice but to go back and do all this shit.  I'm doing all this shit off camera though so you don't have to sit for hours at a time and watch me fumble about all the levels again failing to find things.

I swear this game is taking years off my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment