Friday 22 March 2013

Hype Train Going So Fast it Might Derail

God damn if I get any more hyped for shit coming out this year I think my eyes are going to burst.

So yesterday I made a post about how much I'm looking forward to Shin Megami Tensei 4, so today we're going for round two with Transistor!

Transistor is a game I know very little about.  All I know is that it's made by the same guys who did Bastion, looks sort of the same gameplay wise as Bastion and I've been told it has the same narrator guy, but I'm not too sure if that one is true.  Anyway the point is, it sort of seems like we're getting another Bastion-esqe game from the same company, and that's awesome!

Bastion blew my god damn mind when I played it a while back, and what this seems to be is that, but in a different setting and with a different story.  You couldn't really ask for anything better, could you?  Supergiant Games made it quite evident with Bastion that they don't fuck about when it comes to writing and setting and the gameplay seems to be a case of "if it ain't broke, don't fix it"

But you don't need me telling you to get hype for this thing, just go watch the trailer and hype yourself up instead!



No comments:

Post a Comment